Our units our fully portable so if you ever decide to relocate, you can move your Serenity Garden Room with you!
We design, manufacture and deliver a range of pre-built garden buildings across Mainland UK. Our buildings are built at our base in Bedfordshire, to the very highest of standards.
What ever your needs, our buildings can be designed to fit your requirements. All our designs have a steel frame and base, which means it is fully portable if you decide to relocate.
Our team is ready to give your space whatever it requires. Just fill out a contact form and we’ll get back to you with a quote.
Width (Depth is always 8ft/2.4m):
- 10ft / 3m = £9,595
- 12ft / 3.6m = £9,995
- 15ft / 4.5m = £10,695
- 20ft / 6m = £11,195
- 25ft / 7.6m = £12,695
- 30ft / 9.1m = £13,695
- 35ft / 10.6m = £14,495
- 40ft / 12.1m = £14,995
Sizes and prices are based on approx. external dimensions and are + VAT.
We are now also offering a bespoke quote for any depth between 5ft-12ft - please get in touch to ask for a quote.
In order to make our process as simple as possible we have provided a brief step by step guide from our intitial free design consultation through to the delivery of your pre-buit garden room.
- Free Design Consultation (by phone or email)
- Finalise Design - Pay 50% Build Deposit)
- Site Survey (We will arrange a site survey with the transport company to determine if access is suitable)
- Build Process Will Begin (6–8 weeks)
- Concrete Pads Installed (Not included in price (needs to be done by contractor) - installation MUST be confirmed before delivery is arranged)
- Delivery Day (ask for a quote)- Final Payment Due
The customer must consider:
- Electrical connection
- Concrete Pad Base
- Delivery Charges
- 2.3m uPVC French doors with side panels or sliding door
- Scandinavian Redwood cladding
- Torch-on felt roof (15 year guarantee)
- 32amp mains hook up point
- Two exterior up/down lights
- Exterior downlights (between 4–10 depending on size of unit)
- Internal wall mounted heater with fused spur switch
- Interior downlights (between 4–10 depending on size of unit)
- Brushed steel double sockets (between 3–5 depending on size of unit)
- Internal walls and ceiling fully insulated and plasterboarded.
- Painted to a colour of your choice.
- A choice of flooring options
About our Pricing:
Every listed price of our buildings comes with all of the ‘essentials’ as listed above. The only other costs to consider are electrical connection, the concrete pad base (which we can help & advise on) and delivery charges to within mainland UK.
Optional Upgrades to make it yours:
There is also the option to upgrade and/or add other items to ‘make it yours’. Choose from a range of options below including cedar cladding, bi-fold doors and much more…
- uPVC or Aluminium Windows and/or Doors
- uPVC or Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors
- Sawn Timber or Western Cedar Cladding
- Additional Interior/ Exterior Downlights
- Additional Exterior Up/Down Lights
- Additional Brushed Steel Double Sockets
- Partition Walls To Create Seperate Rooms
- Interior Cladded Feature Wall
Planning permission is not normally required, saving you time and hassle in the creation of your perfect garden room.
At Garden Room Cabins we have taken steps in the design of our garden room buildings to avoid the need for planning permission. The design of our garden buildings allows them to fall within permitted development – much like a garden shed or other small outbuilding.
What’s more, as our garden room buildings do not exceed 30m² internally they do not require building regulations approval – saving you time and hassle!
If you live in a listed building, apartment, maisonette, conservation area or area of outstanding natural beauty you may need to get in touch with your local council or planning authority to apply for approval, as the permitted development rights for your property differ.
We deliver throughout mainland UK so please get in touch to ask for a delivery quote. (**This is not included in the cost of the building**).
All our units are built offsite therefore no builders at your property and once delivered are ready to use immediately.
Our products take roughly 6-8 weeks to build on our own site. After this is completed **you will need to contract someone** to install concrete pads to place the building on (you can ask us for advice for this).
When this is in place we will plan for the final installation.
**The Base (Concrete Pads):**
The base is not included in the price and not completed by us, however we can help and advise on this if required. We recommend that the base is made up of four concrete pads as seen in the example diagram below for a 20ft x 8ft unit (this will vary depending on the size you choose).
Please note the concrete pads should ideally be 150mm below ground level so your garden room height conforms with the permitted development rights. However if this is not possible or you are using an existing base your garden room must be 2m from the boundary.
The base for your garden room must be installed and confirmed before we can arrange a suitable delivery date.
Requires 3m access for delivery or we are happy to quote for a crane to lift the prefabricated product over the house (our buildings are constructed on our own site).
We will also arrange a site survey with the transport company to determine if access is suitable once we have finalised a design for you.
Please contact the seller to ask for a quote.